HOST A SCREENING
Starting September 2017 we are taking Abundant Land across the country and screening the film in permaculture schools, eco-learning centers and community organizations. Learn more about how hosting a screening can build community and amplify your organization's message.
This year, we’re launching a national “Host a Screening” campaign to bring the film to communities across the country. We’ve created the Abundant Land Screening Kit to give organizations an easy to use tool to share the film with their local communities.
The Abundant Land Screening Kit includes all the tools necessary to host a successful event:
· Abundant Land DVD
· License to publicly exhibit the film
· Social media graphics to help promote the event
· Discussion Guide
· Promotional Postcards
· Full Sized Film Poster
IMPACT IN THE COMMUNITY
Screening Abundant Land can be a powerful way to:
· Increase Engagement within your existing membership by promoting the event.
· Build Community and Attract New Members.
· Inspire members to learn how permaculture can help communities re-connect with local food systems.
· Motivate communities to embrace permaculture to connect with the natural environment and grow food.
· Encourage members to learn about indigenous land management and deepen one’s connection to the land.
PARTNER WITH US
Inspire Your Members
Use the film to recruit new members by introducing them to alternative ways of growing food, connecting to the land and inspire learning of indigenous land management practices.
Complement Your Programs
Motivate members to take a specific action like joining a CSA, enrolling in a nearby permaculture course, shopping at the local food co-op, or volunteering for your organization.
Engage Your Community
Give your members an opportunity to heighten a sense of belonging to the land by inviting and learning from local farmers using permaculture, indigenous or natural techniques.
Hold a post-screening workshop which builds on some of the film’s core themes. Workshops can range from an introduction to permaculture to increasing food security.
Organize a post screening discussion where local food, permaculture and environmental experts speak on a panel following the screening of the film.
Need help figuring out how to host a screening?
Contact the director at email@example.com to learn more about your screening options.